Offering creative, compliant, effective solutions every time.
In 2004, we began successfully filling critical personnel needs for shipyards from Portland, Oregon to South Carolina & all along the Gulf Coast. While we first found our niche within the marine, industrial, & disaster relief realms- we gradually learned the ins & outs of other industries and have since diversified. Our recruiting team maintains contacts throughout the United States in order to be ready to fill any order we are presented with. We have the capability to provide staff-power for any position from offshore to administrative. It is our goal to provide the most highly skilled in a most timely manner. Working each day to position ourselves to meet your needs, we are ready every time you call.
mcg partnership options
We tailor everything we do to fit the needs and preferences of our clients. Below are the three primary approaches we have to offer.
Whether your operation is in need of 20 marine electricians, or a single industrial designer- MCG will find the qualified people to fill the need. When contracted, we operate as an extension of your office, making each hire turn-key and hassle-free.
tailored hr solutions
Tailored client by client, we customize HR solutions for your specific needs. Our goal is for you to focus on the growth of your business, while we locate and hire for you. Whether it be a one time placement or a long term partnership where we handle everything from screening to pauroll, we will locate the dependable individuals you need.
payroll & BENEFITS
MCG has years of experience in effectively managing payroll for the masses. What can sometimes be a daunting task, becomes a seamless process that you no longer have to worry about. In an ever-changing regulatory climate, we ensure that benefits and payroll remain competitive and compliant.
MCG Contracting is able to provide a unique co-employment opportunity thru our human resource management services. This co-employment arrangement enables your business to focus on business, as we handle the time consuming administrative tasks associated with employee management.
Thru this arrangement, there are clearly established responsibilities and employer roles that enable a turn-key option and hassle-free experience. While our clients serve as the worksite employer, MCG Contracting is able to serve as the administrative employer- handling all human resources, pay roll, benefits, and insurance.
Benefits of our Co-Employment Approach:
- Better attract employees due to the benefits and standard of working conditions you’re able to provide.
- We pride ourselves on specializing in loss control & safety. By bringing us on board you’re provided with our comprehensive loss control & safety approach.
- By partnering with MCG Contracting you are gaining peace of mind and the confidence that your business is protected with guidance on compliance, claims processing, pay roll
- Your company will gain comprehensive human resource management services including but not limited to payroll administration, employee benefits, workers compensation insurance, risk management, compliance, etc.
- The basis of our co-employment approach is the agreement that we share employment-related risk with your company, thus reducing the legal liability and financial exposure.
- Better position yourself to focus on what matters-furthering your business.
Ship Fitters and Structural Welders- Mobile, AL
Ship Designers of ALL Disciplines- Mobile, AL
Hydroblasters- Various Industrial Locations
CDL Drivers- Mobile, AL OTR Opportunities
Technical Assistants- San Diego, CA
Program Coordinators- San Diego, CA
Warehouse Specialists- Mobile, AL
Engineering Assistants- Mobile, AL & San Diego, CA
Mechanical Engineers- Mobile, AL
Night Shift Maritime Supervisor- Mobile, AL
Ship Designers of ALL Disciplines- San Diego, CA
CNC Inside Machinists- Various Gulf Coast Locations
Outside Machinists- Mobile, AL
Recruiter- Mobile, AL